Lane columns (for 1 station in mm) 500 x 230 x 1500 completely realized in micro-stretched stainless steel AISI 304 and composed by:
- Two front doors and a small sidelong door for change withdrawal.
- Screen printing in polycarbonate.
- Digital display with a large stopwatch.
- Coloured and illuminated button (each colour a wash program).
- Mechanical or electronic coin acceptor.
- Emergency stop button with double interruption level.
- Warning light on functioning column.
- Captivating design.
- Lance holder designed with polished stainless steel AISI 304 con rounded edges (two for each stations). Spinning arm built in satin finished stainless steel AISI 304 with double spring for the twist of the arm that allows to optimise both the arm lifespan and especially the costumer’s comfort in the washing phases (two for each station).
- Stainless steel AISI 304 brush holder (only in master s) with background grid to be always able to keep the brush clean.
* lane structure to be decided between various models.